High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called high-intensity intermittent exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training (SIT), is a form of interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods. HIIT is the concept where one performs a short burst of high-intensity (or max-intensity) exercise followed by a brief low-intensity activity, repeatedly, until too exhausted to continue. Though there is no universal HIIT session duration, these intense workouts typically last under 30 minutes, with times varying based on a participant’s current fitness level.
Free app, train at home. No gym equipment required!
– Train at home – no gym equipment needed!
– Track your progress – detailed history and charts
– Multiple programs – for both beginners and veterans
– Daily reminder alarm so that you never miss a workout
– Easy to customize each workout so it with fit your needs
– Customizable sounds, break time, number of series …. basically everything!
– Beautiful interface, modern material design
– Connected with Google Fit
– Continuous development – if you desire any feature please send us feedback and we’ll implement it!
Practice: Perform planks several times each day, try different workouts each time and compare your results